▒ HESTA ORGANIC WASHABLE MENSTRUAL WOMEN’S PADS ▒
>> 100% Organic Content Standard(OCS) Certified Cotton. PURE & SAFE- 100% soft organic and pure cotton without toxic chemicals
>> Upgraded Design – INDEPENDENT FIXING WINGS to the underwear make a closer contact to the body, which reduces movement and skidding. Absolutely it stays in place.
>> Pure cotton Waterproof layer – Waterproof layer made of coated pure cotton fabrics maintains waterproof function even after boiling at a high temperature
>> 4 different size pads (Slim,Regular,Large and Overnight) / Easy to use – Simply wrap wings around panty gusset and snap securely
>> Comfortable to wear – Our pads are designed to fit body closely and not to scrunch Easy to wash – Just soak the used pads in cold water with laundry soap and wash them by machine or hand
Do you experience any physical issues like unpleasant odor, itching, or rashes during your period using chemical sanitary napkins?
Or are you looking for safe and healthy alternatives to disposable period products?
HESTA organic washable pad is the solution.
These are soft, comfortable, breathable, super-absorbent and eco-friendly.
Hesta reusable pads are also ideal for during pregnancy and postpartum recovery.
You could protect your body and baby from toxic chemicals.
Also good for sustainable living. Washable Cloth Menstrual Pads mama cloth: it is made by women for women.
Menstrual Pads touch our skin directly so you must use environment-friendly products.
We introduce organic Menstrual Pads that is highly permeable and can absorb well.
It is thin and light so you will feel comfortable wearing it.
They do not feature a nylon lining. You can use them as adult cloth diapers or incontinence pads. We have 4 different size in slim,regular,large and jumbo overnight.
Experience the safe material of 100% organic cottons that did not use any chemical from growing processes to manufacturing procedures!
(We generate these products in small numbers with our utmost sincerity by using our own production line that generates only organic clothes.)
● Please wash new cloth pads once or twice before using them to remove the cotton natural oils for max absorbency.
● Safe production in a clean and sanitary factory selected as a ‘Clean Workplace’ that has been certified ISO 9001 and acknowledged by the Ministry of Labor.
● Multiple certifications including patents, designs and trademark rights.
overnight, regular, slim, Large
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items within 30 days of the e-mail confirming shipment.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received the shipment confirmation email.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to us
Firstly Request a Full Refund:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
- We will email you a return request form.
- Pack your item securely, inserting a return request form we provided.
- Ship your return to the address below.
14747 Artesia Blvd #2D, La Mirada, California 90638
For more information, view our Returns and Exchanges information.
We make every effort to get your order to you as soon as possible. Orders for in-stock items placed before 5:00 PM PT (Pacific Time) are generally processed the same day. All orders will be shipped via UPS or USPS that takes 1-2 business days. Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email notification with shipping confirmation along with a tracking number. Delivery times depend on the type of delivery selected. Standard deliveries take 5 to 8 working days and express deliveries take 1-2 days after your order is shipped.