When we have special offers that can be applied to your order, we provide promotional codes in our marketing emails. In order to take advantage of these promotions, you must enter the promotional/coupon code in the space provided on the “Check out” page and hit the “Apply Coupon” button. The value of the promotion will be applied to your order at checkout and will not appear on a line-item basis.
Your credit card may be refused for any of the following reasons:
- The card may have expired. Check that your card is still valid.
- You may have reached your credit limit. Contact your bank to check that you have not exceeded the authorized purchase limit.
- You may have entered some information incorrectly. Check that you have filled in all the required fields correctly.
Yes, the data is transmitted SSL-encrypted. For payments with Visa and Mastercard only SET transactions (Secure Electronic Transactions) are accepted. After verifying that the card is included in the SET system, the system will contact the card-issuing bank to enable the buyer to authorize the purchase. When the bank confirms the authenticity, the payment will be charged to the card. Otherwise the order will be cancelled.
Yes, once an order has shipped out, we will send you an e-mail with the tracking number. Just click on the link and it will show you the detailed information.
If you are registered, you can also track your order in the “My Account” page.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
- We will email you a return request form.
- Pack your item securely, inserting a return request form we provided.
- Ship your return to the address below.
13915 cerritos corporate dr. suite D, Cerritos, CA 90703
- If you would like to exchange to another item, please request a refund and order items on our shop page again.
- Please note that it is always necessary to have received the merchandise prior to requesting a refund.
- All returned merchandise must be received within 30 days of the original request.
- For returns/exchanges, customers are responsible for returning the item(s) at their expense.
Once the return has been approved (the items have to be in perfect condition and internal labels must be intact) you will receive a confirmation email indicating that the refund will be paid into your account within a few days.
Remember that payments to your credit card always depend on your bank/building society.
Contact us at email@example.com, and we will solve the problem as quickly as possible.
Hestaorganic.com reserves the right to reject returns sent or communicated beyond the return period limit, or items which are not in the same condition in which they were received.